"Lauren" 1950s dress
Imagine a dance floor and go wild in an acrobatic rock and roll ... ok, ok, let's not exaggerate (even if this would be the right outfit!). Wear this dress for an aperitif or just in your free time. Its small black polka dots on a burgundy background are elegantly witty, and from the sweetheart neckline with two buttons covered in black cotton, two long straps slender to be tied behind the neck.
- material: 97% cotton 3% elastane
- machine wash, max 30 degrees. Do not use the dryer!
- iron it from the wrong side to not polish the fabric.
- Make your look even more special, as suggested in our photos, by combining a belt, underskirt, or necklace.
- the price refers to the dress only. Accessories sold separately.
|🌐||🇮🇹||🇫🇷🇩🇪||🇬🇧||Giro Seno (cm)||Giro Vita (cm)||Giro Fianchi (cm)|